Sell Your Home
Selling your home
Work with our real estate sales experts.
Our agents are seasoned, professional, and extremely knowledgeable about the area that they serve. No matter where in Texas you are selling, our team is ready to help make this process easy.
How it works
The sales process, step by step.
A lot goes into selling a home. The entire process can be stressful and time-consuming, but it’s our goal to alleviate this as much as possible and make moving the fun and exciting time that it should be. ‘
Your individual process may vary a bit depending on your specific needs and goals, but here is an overview of what to expect when working with an Amazing Realty agent.
You’ll meet with your agent to discuss when you want to sell, pricing expectations, your plans after the sale, and more. We’ll walk you through a variety of scenarios and options to ensure you make the best decision for you.
Sometimes small repairs or updates can make a BIG difference in your final sales price. We’ll make suggestions for what to do to maximize your investment. At this stage, we’ll also get ready for showings, stage your home if necessary, and take professional photos of your home.
It’s time! We’ll list your home for sale on every major platform. As showing requests come through, it’s important to be as flexible as possible with scheduling.
We use a variety of marketing tools including social media promotion, print marketing, email campaigns, and open houses to show your home to the widest range of potential buyers possible.
When offers come through, we’ll meet with you to discuss terms, decide what works best for you, and negotiate with the buyers to get the best deal possible.
Our team manages the entire transaction for you while under contract. We’ll stay on top of everything to ensure your sale goes smoothly.
Tools for sellers
Why list with us?
- Beautiful professionally taken photos
- Staging services for vacant homes
- Data and market based strategy for maximizing profit
- Syndication on several platforms including Zillow, Realtor.com, and Redfin
- Aggressively marketing your listing (open houses, online ads, social media exposure, email marketing, and more)
- Working closely with buyers agents and negotiating offers to get the best possible terms for your needs
- Managing your transaction (working with title, coordinating surveys, insurance, financing, inspections, appraisals, etc.)
- Negotiating any repair costs with the buyers agent to maximize your profits while minimizing your risk.